Things to do & sightseeing near Paris CDG
Did you think being near an airport meant you would find yourself idle? Let us prove you wrong right away.
With an easy access from the hotel to glamorous Paris, dive in the French culture by strolling through the streets of the City of lights and visiting famous landmarks such as Le Louvres or Montmartre. If you would rather enjoy a green break, explore the charming villages of the Impressionists Valley or play the superb course of the Paris International Golf Club.
You don’t have time for tours or day trips? Our hotel offers plenty of on-site activities for busy travelers. Relax and reinvigorate at our Equinoxe Spa and Fitness Centre with Life Fitness™ machines, or head out to the tennis courts to work on your serve.
For any question, do not hesitate to contact our Concierge team or ask us on Twitter @HyattParisCDG. We will be happy to give you recommandations for a memorable stay.
- Villepinte exhibition centre
- Exhibition centre of le Bourget
- Paris International Golf Club
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum
- Parc Asterix
- Disneyland Paris
- Chateau de Chantilly
- Le Parc du Chateau
- Main 'Ecuries' (Stables)
- The Living Horse Museum
- Chantilly Racecourse
- Chateau d'Ecouen National Museum of the Renaissance
- Abbaye of Royaumont
- Chateau de La Roche Guyon
- Chateau d'Auvers-sur-Oise
- Maison de Van Gogh
- Chateau de Pierrefonds
- Stade de France
- France Miniature
- Casino d'Enghien
- Enghien Racecourse
- Choosing Accommodations for Your Business Trip to Paris
- 40 ans Charles de Gaulle
- Green cars and green driving
- Disneyland Paris - Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle