The Louvre Museum
If you are attracted by design and art, enjoy your time in Paris with a visit to the Louvre, one of the largest museums in the world. Covering an area of 250,000 sq yards, and located in the heart of Paris’ old royal palace, the museum receives more than eight million visitors a year. An impressive collection of artwork is on show, including the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and dozens of Egyptian and Greek antiquities.
Come and discover surprising and original works during one of the many exhibitions.
Musée du Louvre
99, rue de Rivoli
Tél : 01 40 20 53 17
Access in Paris: Métro Lignes 7 and 1, Station « Palais-Royal musée du Louvre ».
More information about the Louvre Muséum.
Return to the hotel from Paris.
- Villepinte exhibition centre
- Exhibition centre of le Bourget
- Paris International Golf Club
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum
- Parc Asterix
- Chateau de Chantilly
- Main 'Ecuries' (Stables)
- The Living Horse Museum
- Chantilly Racecourse
- Chateau d'Ecouen National Museum of the Renaissance
- Abbaye of Royaumont
- Chateau d'Auvers-sur-Oise
- Maison de Van Gogh
- Stade de France
- France Miniature
- Casino d'Enghien
- Enghien Racecourse
- Choosing Accommodations for Your Business Trip to Paris
- Disneyland Paris - Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle
Make a Reservation