MAISON & OBJET
Plan your visit for Maison et Objet & benefit from an early bird rate
Maison & Objet is a major event in the design and lifestyle area. The Parisian edition gathers twice a year a large number of professionals from all countries, coming to learn about new trends or to present their products.
This tradeshow is designed as an experience, organized in three main sectors:
- Maison, with an overarching decorative offer,
- Objet, a « concept store »,
- Luxe, Design et Architecture d’intérieur for an exceptional offer.
Looking for a stylish and practical accommodation for M&O?
Be among the first to book your room at Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle and benefit from an advantageous rate*, starting from 199€, including breakfast for a good start.
*Available before January, 7th 2016 for the 22-26 January edition, and until August, 18th 2016 for the 2-6 September edition.
To benefit from this offer, please contact our team at +33 1 48 17 12 34.
Are you visiting? Here is some practical information:
To go to Parc des expositions Villepinte, you can either:
- use public transports: take the 349, 350 or 641 bus to the station “Parc des expositions - RER”.
- Use our shuttles : for information on schedule and price, please contact our concierge team.
- use one of our electrical Green driver car: an ecological private transfer starting from 10€. To order your transfer, ask our Concierge.
To prepare for your visit, check the “Information” section on the Maison & Objet website, including the map and opening hours.
To make sure you won’t miss the tradeshow’s highlights, you can look at the program here.
Stay connected and follow the official accounts on Twitter and Facebook, and participate in the discussion using this hashtag: #MO16.
Close to Le Bourget Exhibition centre, Hyatt Regency Paris - Charles de Gaulle has a convenient 300-places parking. If you are not motorized, our guest service remains at your entire disposal to assist you in your transfers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information during your stay at +33 1 48 17 12 17 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.